Looking for a house to rent or looking for the tenants? Then 88 Makelaars is the right place for you. Here we will explain everything about renting the house as a tenant and a landlord.
Rental for the tenants
Do you recognize this: you are looking for a house to rent, but every time you contact the realtor, the house is already rented out. "Unfortunately you are too late", - that must be something that you hear quite often. The rental market is very competitive and you realise that just being quick is no longer enough in getting your dream house.
88 Makelaars agents as the realtors for tenants
With 88 Makelaars we help with finding a house to rent or finding the tenants for your house. We can find a home for you quickly and easily. What is it that we do differently? We have a large network of realtors with whom we are in close contact. If a house that suits your requirements becomes available, we will make sure that you receive a call immediately. This often happens even before the house is advertised online.
How do we work as the realtors for tenants?
No time to look for a house? Please contact us directly or visit our office in the centre of The Hague. We will discuss with you how we can find the best house based on your criteria and your wishes.
Your criteria are important for us
At 88 Makelaars, we understand perfectly that you have different criteria of a house such as: price, location, general conditions, etc. At 88 Makelaars, we take all your requests into account when looking for a house.
Need some help with renting a house or want some more information about our services? Please, contact us directly!
Rental for the landlords
Do you own a house or property that you would want to rent out, but no idea how to find tenants? No one responds to your ads or even if someone does you don’t know how to make sure that a tenant is reliable? 88 Makelaars can help you with this. When you choose 88 Makelaars as your realtor, you can be reassured that the entire rental process will be run smoothly.
How do we work as the realtors for landlords?
- We give advice on the correct rental price. This is based on various factors. We look at the location, insulation, current rental market and much more.
- We also offer advice on improving your house. This may even increase your rental price.
- We make a plan based on the house. Which target group to approach, for example? Students, expats or the elderly? Once the target group has been determined, we will start working on a promotion plan.
- We promote the property on various platforms, mostly rental websites. We can also reinforce the promotion with the support of print media or social media.
- After we come into contact with interested parties, we will plan the viewing.
- We will negotiate with the tenant on behalf of the client on several points: price, rental conditions, the start date, the rental period, furniture, deposit and other.
- We help to write down all the conditions. We can also do this in other languages (Dutch or Chinese).
- We make an extensive valuation report. It contains all the information concerning the meter information, the key checks, the inventory checks and much more.
- We keep a close eye on the tenant's payments.
- We also ensure that the house is maintained properly.
Do you want to rent or lease your house or property?
Are you interested in having an insightful conversation about renting your house or property as a tenant or a landlord? Do you want to get more information about that? We can explain everything about the rental process. If necessary we can offer you more information in Dutch or Chinese. Please, visit our office in the centre of The Hague or feel free to contact us directly by phone or email!